Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 13 February 2003

ROAD MAP

13 Feb 2003

Kartvaya,

ROAD MAP

When we met Naveen yesterday, he mentioned the need to layout a ROAD-MAP, which we should show to HR managers, while giving demo of RESUMINE/RESEARCH.

Such a ROAD MAP. With target release dates of various MODULES, would inspire confidence. It would tell the HR manager that we are a serious player and we have long-term plans. We are not a fly-by-night operators.

Thru this roadmap, the HR managers should be able to see, how subscribing to 3P’s Web service would.

·     Take out the “drudgery” from their work (the non-creative/routine tasks will get automated)

·     Dramatically improve their own/personal productivity AND their departments productivity several fold.

·     Leave them free to do more creative work of Organizational Development.

·     Elevate HR function to the same level as other (So called) LINE FUNCTIONS within their Organization.

Not headed by a fulltime director and represented at the “Board” level? Why is the highest HR functionary given the title of a

-     General Manager (HR)

-    Vice President (HR)

In my detailed note on GLOBAL RECRUITER, I had enclosed a MASTER PLAN (copy enclosed). This may help you in developing a
ROAD MAP,

Of course, with following changes.

·     Item #12 (online searchable database) gets already covered in 1st Module of Resumine + Research.

·     RESUMINE (extraction of fields) itself should come under item #4.

Of course, there is nothing sacrosanct about enclosed MASTER PLAN and you may feel free to modify it based on your PERSONIC exp.


No comments:

Post a Comment