Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 17 February 2003

NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS

17 Feb 2003

Raju/SriRam/Mithelle/Megha/Keyuri/Sweta/Priti,

NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS

Since I have not heard anything from you for the last one month, I presume that OES is working fine!

I have made it clear that all new assignments’ must be entered into OES. NO search –assignment must be executed outside of OES.

If any one of you have any problem with use of OES, I must be informed immediately. If I don’t hear from you, I am happy, because

“No News is Good News!”

At the same time I hate surprises of the “Unpleasant” kinds!


No comments:

Post a Comment