Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 25 February 2003

ENCLOSED FOLDER on “RESUMIX”

25 Feb 2003

Kartavya,

ENCLOSED FOLDER on “RESUMIX”

·     First 4 pages were downloaded from web 1year ago. Rest, as for back as 1998 (5 years ago) if you have not gone thru this folder, it may be worthwhile to go thru.

·     You may have even studied RESIMIX products during your stay in U.S.

·     When & re-read today, I got feeling that

-    Resumix (like our Resumine0 is “rule” based

-    Because of 12 year background, they must have a bigger knowledge-base of “categories / skills / concepts / Acronyms / synonyms / disciplines / terms / keywords / phrases / sentences / functions / designation / Industries / Edu. Quali-degrees / univ. / college name etc. etc.

-    They have a “closed loop feedback” mechanism to capture the knowledge base of client recruiters

-    They have 5 components/modules viz:

·     Recruiters Desktop

·     Manager’s Desktop

·     Operators desktop

·     Sysop’s Desktop

·     Reports

Road map for our own “Global recruiter” ? Navin Nangia advised us to show a “Roadmap” to clients

-    Resumix is installed on clients premises (not a webservice) & V 6.0 must be costing # 100,000/- (V5.2 cost # 75000)

Hemen Parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment