Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 25 February 2003

HEADING

25 Feb 2003

Kartavya,

HEADING

Resumix advises American Jobseekers to formal their resumes under following broad/common “heading”:

1.  Objective

2.  Experience

3.  Employment

4.  Work History

5.  Positions Held

6.  Appointments

7.  Skills

8.  Summary

9.  Summary of Qualifications

10.  Accomplishments

11.  Strengths

12.  Education

13.  Affiliations

14.  Professional Affiliations

15.  Publications

16.  Papers

17.  Licenses

18.  Certifications

19.  Examinations

20.  Honors

21.  Personnel

22.  Additional

23.  Misc

24.  References

Not every American jobseeker would use all for that matter no jobseeker may use all of these “heading”! Every American Jobseeker, may use some combination of these headings.

Our American version of “RESUMINE” would need to recognize these headings & breakup a given resume into several paragraphs before it attempts to “extract” values for specific fields in each paragraph. We should get a good working American Version of RESIMUNE, ready before Nirmit leaves for Brussels in May.

Hemen Parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment