Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 4 September 2003

GIRUSEARCH SCREEN

4 Sep 2003

GURUSEARCH SCREEN

Abhi/Inder/Sanjeev/Raju/Sriram,

Present UI is not very intuitive. It is a bit cluttered and looks quite like other jobsites.

We want recruitguru to “differentiate” from all other jobsites-in as many respects as possible so that corporate do not confuse us with other jobsites! We have to be in a class of our own.

Enclosed find & alternatives of search screen.

No. 1 – Only a little more “rational” grouping

No. 2 – Brings focus to “Function” & “Percentile” which is our USP & this is where we would, ideally, want a corporate to start/being his search.

Perfectly, only after he gets to see the “results” based on col#1, he should move right – to col#2 -#3

No. 3 – Here col#1 is same as in option #2 some interchange is made in middle & extreme right column.

No. 4 – This vertical flow alternative –with explanatory notes on the right hand side, is I feel, the best alternative. It provides the “rationale” behind the correct/ideal

It is like leading a child with finger! Step-by step, in the right direction & in correct “Order”/with least confusion/without having to “back-track”-in case you get into wrong lane/dead-end street.

Please consider implications with your team then let us decide.




No comments:

Post a Comment