Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 20 October 2000

ORDER EXECUTION SYSTEM- APPLITECH

Mitchelle /CMT/Nirmit/AMB
        
You already have a copy of folder sent by APPLITECH, containing 80 output statement formats.
There are some where we have to give them a format, please expedite.
 Enclosed find some "re - grouping" of these statements. This has been done keeping in mind some broad/ logical categories.
To get a "bird's - eye" view (at a glance), I have cut & pasted these (group -wise) on separate sheets.
This arrangement will help you spot (quickly)
       . Whether there is any duplication
       . Whether you need to add any
       . Whether you need to delete any
Not only that,
You need to carefully scrutinize and decide whether you are getting all the information that you need in a given statement Are any columns missing? Which? Are any columns redundant? Which? Before we give a green signal to APPLITECH, this is our last chance to critically examine each statement and give our comments. It will NOT be possible to change the OUTPUT FORMATS, once frozen (may be one year later but not before). Any change - request later will cost us in terms of money as well as time (delay). I know that you are very very busy with day - to - day operational matters &   meeting client dead - lines.
But let me assure you that whatever time you spend now (in studying / freezing) these output statements, will save you hundreds of unproductive/ wasted man-hours in future!
Not only for you, but for all consultants.
To help you in your study/ analysis, I
A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J (10 inall)
Some may be duplicates, some may be simply different arrangement, some may be brand "NEW".
 APPLITECH, in their latest folder, have made No COMMENTS, as far as several "features", which I have asked them to incorporate in order Execution System. I will, prepare a separate note re; these next week. Let us discuss these formats on next Tuesday.
CC : Mr. Nagle
cc : Mr. Cyril Ovely
I would highly appreciate your suggestions / comments

h.c.parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment