Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 9 October 2000

APPLITECH

Tapan - Jayant - Neeraj

Welcome to Mumbai & to 3P.
I will join you in the afternoon. You can spend the morning with Nirmit/ thakur/ Mitchelle, who will give you an overview of how we conduct our business currently. They will give your "samples. Specimen" of all forms / statements / screens that we use at present and what are the limitations of each of these.
They will certainly tell you what data/ information we need (on the top / at our finger tips) to enable us to take
TIMELY & INFORMED DECISSONS & ACTIONS
 All of you can use enclosed "lists" to kick - off discussions & note down precise "System Requirements".
 In the afternoon, I will spend time with you to shave my thoughts on "HOW WE SHOULD CONDUCT OUR BUSINESS IN FUTURE"

 h.c.parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment