Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 9 October 2000

MANAGEMENT PRINCIPLE

Speed is the essence
BUSINESS RULES
·     Each shopping - basket must be answered (send proposal/ terms) within 24 hours.
·     The ABC order - extension activity shall take no more than XYZ days.
·     All orders must be extended within XYZ days.
·     Invoice must be raised within ______ days of receipt of Appointment Letter.
·     Outstanding Amount shall not exceed _____ days of sale (Speed of collection)
INFOR. REQD (OUTPUT STATEMENT)
·     ADDRESS FOLDER (Ph/ Mobile/ Fax/ email/ Add)  (Allies / Clients/ Corporate/ Members/ Non Members)
DECISIONS IT WILL HELP TAKE
·     To send - out individual messages/ Communications
·     To send - out MASS - MAILERS.

h.c.parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment