Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 29 December 1997

PUBLICIZING EXTRANET / INTERNET

29 Dec 1997

PUBLICIZING EXTRANET / INTERNET 

By e - mailing / faxing short message

We could get some publicity if, from 8/10 membership directories that we have recently received, we compile a list as shown in enclosed sheet.

It may take another one year before we are able to create a very comprehensive

CORPORATE DATABASE

Which gives full data on say 10000 companies.

Till such time, a truncated "contact information" as per enclosed list could also be quite useful.

If you feel it will serve any purpose, you may ask sajida to put someone on the job.

FOR E - MAIL or FAX or even LETTER

email address:

I invite you to visit our website www.3p-jobsearch.com

On this site you have access to features like

1. Online JOB – SEARCH (From over 5000 job - advertisements)

2. On - line HEAD - HUNT (From our database of over 42000 executives)

       3. On - line posting of RESUMES (by candidates)

       4. On - line posting of job – ADVTS (by Corporate)

       5. On - line INFOR - SEARCH

For those who do not have an internet account (with VSNL), we have duplicated that entire website on an EXTRANET SERVER in our office. Thru your computer/ modem (and browser)

       dial ---- 022 - 859 5757
       User Id = 3P (password not required)
       URL = www.3p-jobsearch.com

On an average, we have 900 visitors to our site DAILY!

I would be happy to receive your suggestion on how we can improve our site. Please feel free to phone me on ____________________

HEMEN PAREKH 

No comments:

Post a Comment