Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 13 January 1998

EXTRANET


Yogesh
              Search for Suitable final year students by personnel chief Enclosed please find the write up to proceed actual search process. Please feel free to modify these "instructions"  to suit the search - software that you will develop.

Shall we seriously consider asking the student to fill - in, on a separate page, What he consideres to be his own  SEARCH - PROFILE, according to which, he would prefer to get "searched" ?
Eg."I understand that Personnel Managers, conducting on - line Head - hunt on your Extranet Server, would use certain "Search - parameters" to select those final year students, whom they would like ti nterview. For this purpose I would like you database/ software to profile me as under :
MY SEARCH- PROFILE






h.c.parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment