Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 10 December 1996

LOGIC FOR "EXPERIENCE"

Hugh
 From the view - point of interpretation (by intelligent software), the most difficult portion of a bio data are the paragraphs containing/ describing
 EXPERIENCE
 For the moment, all I have found out is that
·     There are 29 WAYS (Headings) to describe experience (ANNEX A)
·     There are 16 SUB - TOPICS (KEY - WORDS) appearing under "Experience"  (ANNEX B)
29 Ways, all mean the same thing - so not much of a problem there BUT, there can be hundreds of words under each of the 16 SUB - TOPICS. Each of these words,
·     Need to be deciphered, then
·     Put under appropriate sub - topic
This means, I have to create
DIRECTORIES OF WORDS
Falling under each of the 16 Sub - Topic. This is a marathon work but must be done. This may be the reason why RESUMIX software has KNOWLEDGE - BASE of 80000 words!
I hope I can do this in next 10 days, while you are converting LOGIC into software for
·     Name
·     Birth Date
·     Address
·     Telephone No.
·     Edu. Qualifications
·     Edu. Institutions
·     Grammer etc.
For which notes are sent/ enclosed


h.c.parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment