Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 4 December 1996

CATEGORIES OF WORDS

1. Geographical / Location names/ Addresses  [Or adjectives such as - Zonal/ Regional etc]
        e.g. Streets - town - cities - countries - regions - place

    2. Names of (arithmetical) Numbers. 
       eg. Zero / one (lakh) million

    3. Names of Metals/ Minerals etc (not important)

    4. Names of (time) period  
       eg. Minute - Hour - day - month - year - etc

    5. Name of "distance"

  6. Names of Products of Services

    7. Proper Nouns

    8. Adjectives
 
    9. Verbs

    10. Adverbs

    11. Prepositions

    12. Name of Companies / Industries

    13. Abbreviations

    14. Acronyms

    15. Synonyms

    16. Names of Persons

    17. Names of Processes (Mfg.)

   18. Names of Software’s

    19. Names of Colleges/ Universities

    20. Names of Languages


h.c.parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment