Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 5 December 1996

LOGIC FOR DECIPHERING ADDRESS

 Observations
 Last word is usually "India"
       Or
 Six digit Pin Code
 Last - but - one word is usually, "CITY NAME"
              Or
 Six Digit Pin Code
 Application of these 2 criteria (last word and last but one word) should suffice to say that
"the proceeding string of words, along with these last 2 words, constitute address"
 The words proceeding these string of words could be
   - Address (Most frequent)
          - Resi. Address
          - Home Address
          - Permanent Address
          - Communication Address
          - Postal Address

h.c.parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment