Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 28 August 2003

“PARTA” SYSTEM

28 Aug 2003

Kartavya/Abhi,

“PARTA” SYSTEM

All Marwari businessmen use this system of accounts. G-D, Birla & his successors raised it to the level of a management technique. Head of each Birla Group gets a phone call from all of his Business-heads, EVERY EVENING, telling him,

(Earning for the day) – (Expenses for the day) = Gross Profit for the day)

This fig. is known as “Parta” just 3 figures!

And that is a;; that the head Birla wants to know of course daily whether that evening he is sitting in his Mumbai residence or a Manhattan Hotel. I suppose soon he will get those figures, even if he is flying to USA!

As far as Recruitguru is concerned, I would like to see enclosed tabulation on my PC every morning. These are overall “Summanes” for entire client base. To build these you would also need to create some set of clients-wise statements.


No comments:

Post a Comment