Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 20 January 2004

ORDER EXECUTION SYSTEM (OES)

20 Jan 2004

ORDER EXECUTION SYSTEM (OES)

Abhi/Kartvya,

·     3 main bugs were removed by Dec.2002. Since Jan 2003, it was made possible to use OES in most of the cases, with some rare exceptions.

·     Since then, one year has passed a long enough period for the system to settle down. During this period, I have not received any feedback from anyone re: difficulties/Problems, if any, faced by anyone, in the use of the system.

Since “No news is good news” I presume OES is working fine.

·       Starting Feb 1, I would be asking ath of you (one at a time), to show me all output statements (Reports) of OES re: the assignments handled by you since Jan 2003 or being handled by you currently on my desktop. If you are in arrears, you have 10 days to catch up. From Feb 1 No advance payment cheque will be deposited in the bank, unless consultant concerned, certifies relevant entries in to OES.

Hemen Parekh

                        

No comments:

Post a Comment