Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 8 January 2004

EXTRACTION SPEED

8 Jan 2004

EXTRACTION SPEED

Raju/Sanjeev/Abhi/Ansu

·     Only 1200 resumes got extracted during last 24 hours! & presume all of these belong to 3P. Recruitguru is supposed to be capable of extracting (let us say “Processing”) 900,000 per day! (@ 1200/hours x 24 hours x 30 subscriber connections, at a time)

As soon as a no of subscribers start real free trial, this (Speed) will become a major constraint.

·     There are some typo errors on various pages. These must be removed soon.

Hemen Parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment