Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 1 December 2003

NOT COMPARE & CONTRAST JOBSITES WITH R/G

1Dec 2003

NOT COMPARE & CONTRAST JOBSITES WITH R/G

What Recuritguru is - what it is NOT compare & contrast Jobsites with R/G

From the list prepared by you, I have rearranged these points in some broad "Groups" as enclosed.

I suggest you complete / fill - in the rest as soon as possible.

You should take help from Abhi/ Kartavay - so that this tabulation becomes authentic / comprehensive.

Feel free to add new groups / new Items.

As soon as ready, we should prepare HTML pages & upload on Recruitguru under, "What is Recruitguru? (or it "Why Recruitguru?"). How soon?


HEMEN PAREKH

No comments:

Post a Comment