Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 2 February 2004

SCHEDULE FOR MEETING

2 Feb 2004

Abhi/ Kartavya,

SCHEDULE FOR MEETING

Feb 9
(Mon)
Mangal
Dipti
10am
11am
Feb 10 (Tue)
Riya
Mitchelle
10am
11am
Feb 12
(Thu)
Gokul
Amol
10am
11am
Feb 13
(Fri)
Priti
Sanjeev
10am
11am


NOTE: If you are depending upon someone or someone is helping you in the execution of your assignment, Please bring him/her along.

·     ERP :-             Enterprise Resource Planning
(OES – “Consultant wise load” & other report).

·     CRM :-            Customer Relations Management
(OES – “Scheduler”)

·     BAM :-            Business Activity Monitoring
(OES – All “Operational" Statements)
BMA is a process of operational BI where operational data at the activity level is analyzed.

·     RTA :-             Real Time Analytics
(OES)
RTA can help companies gain competitive advantage by being more proactive in the face of current business events.

Real Time applications that monitor business changes as rapidly as they occur.


No comments:

Post a Comment