Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 12 May 2003

SEPARATING THE SIAMESE TWINS

13 May 2003

Kartavya/Abhi/Inder/SriRam/Raju,

SEPARATING THE SIAMESE TWINS

In the next 2/3 days, Abhi will conduct the surgery and separate our Resume databases as shown in enclosed sheet.

This “operation” has become, both important as well as urgent. If not carried out soon, serious “complications” can arise, considering that there is a fundamental difference between the Business/Model & Revenue Model of

·     Executive search Business

·     Webservice Business

Headhunting is all about

-    Very senior Executives/Search –assignments / specific client / confidentiality / 25% search fees etc.

Webservice is all about


-    (Relatively) junior executives/Fresh Graduates/Public resumes freely accessed by all webservice Subscribers / resuMine Search / Rs. 10/- per download of each resume / Repeat “Salle” of same resume (like Music CD’s online)

No comments:

Post a Comment