Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 28 June 2007

PRINT-KEYWORDS

28 June 2007

PRINT-KEYWORDS

DATABASE - FUNCTION_KEYWORDS_TEMP

PURPOSE OF TOOL

THE TOOL WAS CREATED TO HIT GOOGLE SETS AND GET MATCHING KEYWORDS FOR THE VARIOUS KEYWORDS THAT ARE PRESENT ON THE VARIOUS NON IT FUNCTIONS

THIS IS USEFUL TO FILL THE “IIT_KEYWORDMATCHES” TABLE
THIS TABLE IS USED IN KARMASCOPE WHEN KEYWORDS ARE CLICKED TO SHOW THE MATCHING KEYWORDS IN IIT

PRESENTLY THE IT FUNCTION KEYWORDS ARE NOT FILLED IN THE 

KEYWORDMATCHES TABLE


IIT_KEYWORDMATCHES


COLUMN_NAME
DATA_TYPE
LENGTH
PKID
decimal
NULL
FUNCTIONID
decimal
NULL
FUNCTIONNAME
varchar
50
KEYWORD
varchar
50
KEYWORDMATCHES
varchar
50 

Looking at the code and the various modules, one can understand how to introduce new functions and keywords and get the matching keywords into the sql database.

Most useful – from New Vitthal Functions Key words. vb

This module can be automated also by calling the button event at the list box. Selected index change event.

Hemen Parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment