Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 3 March 2003

INDIVIDUAL COPIES

3 March 2003

INDIVIDUAL COPIES

·         I hope soon it will be unnecessary to ask Asutosh to generate such MIS reports outside of OES I believe OES can give you ANY combination of order execution related reports that you could possibly want. But if there is some UNIQUE combination which OES does not provide, please let me know soon. I draw your attention to my note to all consultants (individual copies) re: using of OES. Since & have not heard from anybody that they have ANY problem in use of OES then I am assuming that every current assignment is being processed thru OES. Soon, I will issue instructions to Asutosh NOT to raise any invoice outside OES without my explicit written ok – so, if you anticipate any problem in this report, I would like to know NOW!

·         In my note to Asutosh (copies to you) dt. 26.02.2003 I have requested you to handover to Asutosh, target Invoicing /net collection fig’s for each & every consultant, for 2003/04 by 15.03.2003. Please ensure that this is done.


No comments:

Post a Comment