Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 16 July 2003

HOOKING CORPORATE FOR FREE TRIAL ON RECRUITGURU.COM

16 July 2003

SriRam/Raju,

HOOKING CORPORATE FOR FREE TRIAL ON RECRUITGURU.COM

Best place to start is with our own past/existing clients. Out of these, we should get 30/40 (big daddys) to register online and quickly.

The moment they submit online registration form, their names will appear on a page called.
“List of corporate registered for free Trial”

Seeing manes of reputed/large corporate, would encourage, thousands of others (small/medium companies to whom we will be sending out mass emails) to register.

Enclosed final draft email (or should it be a personally signed, typed –laser printed individual letter?) 

That consultants may send out to the clients they (each) are currently handling or has handled in past.

Unless you wish to divide list amongst 3 of you I have asked Asutosh to compile the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment