Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 2 March 2010

PRESS RELEASE NO. 2

2 March 2010

Kartavya,

PRESS RELEASE NO. 2

Recruiters  rejoice – here comes  Interactive  Resume  !
   

enables a jobseeker to differentiate herself from all other
candidates.

Like a Caterpillar morphing into a Butterfly, a plain text resume posted on CustomizeResume, instantly and automatically turns into 8 beautiful  /  analytical  /  visual graphs , right before the eyes of the candidate !

A candidate can then rearrange these graphs into any order  /  sequence she likes -  and as many versions as she likes !

It is no wonder, within a short time, candidates registered on  CustomizeResume  have sent out over  25,000  resumes to recruiters.

And Recruiters love these resumes because,

  • clicking on candidate’s name, pops-up Google search results about that candidate.

  • Clicking on any keyword in the resume, brings-up relevant definitions.


  • Clicking on the city-name pops-up the Google-Map of the residential location of the candidate.

But with new features being added every week, visitors of CustomizeResume  never run-out of surprises ! Introduction of Interactive Resume is just the beginning.

For additional information , contact

Hemen Parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment