Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 15 April 1996

MANAGER ADMINISTRATION AHMEDABAD

15 April 1996

MANAGER ADMINISTRATION AHMEDABAD

ADANI EXPORTS LTD - SUPERSTAR TREDING HOUSE

TRADING TARGET (95-96) - RS. 1000 CRORES

We have been retained to select

MANAGER - ADMINISTRATION

JOB RESPONSIBILITY

Mail Room / Telecom

Guest House / Co. flats Mint. 

Transport / Car - Rentals

Housing Keeping / VIP Visits

Office Supplies/ Office Eqpt. Maint.

Maint. Contacts/ Security

Lease Agreements

Liasion (Govt. Municipal)

WE ARE LOOKING FOR

Graduate / 10 yrs relevant experience/ must have good contacts

OUR CLIENT OFFERS

Good Salary/ CO. car/ Professional atmosphere

Send detailed biodata, listing

Companies worked for

Achievements

Salary drawn

HEMEN PAREKH

No comments:

Post a Comment