Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 19 May 2010

EQUALLY POPULAR

19 May 2010

Kartavya,

EQUALLY POPULAR

To my knowledge, there is only one human resource software which is equally popular amongst the HR Managers and the jobseekers.

It is “ Resume Rater “.

HR Managers love it because it enables them to find the 5 best resumes out of 5000 received against their advt., in a matter of minutes.

Jobseekers like it because rating their own resumes [ using  “ Resume Rater ” ], before sending to recruiters, tells them whether it will get listed in those “ best 5 “ – those likely to be called for an interview .

One can download “Resume Rater“[ free and without login ]
from almost any link on the first 2 pages of Google search results ( - although there are millions of links ! )

Hemen  Parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment