Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 14 December 2002

AUTOMATIC GENERATION OF GRAPHS

Chanlin

 Yesterday, you mentioned that you software is ready. Now we must put it to "Test".
I would expect your software to generate automatically - without requiring a human being to "manually" enter/feed the "data" (of X/Y axis values) or even "trigger" such an event. A person may, even forget to click on a button, at the end of the day! But if that means, that particular graph would NOT get generated, then, that is NOT acceptable.
So, your software must "link" with the "sources" (from where to pick - up relevant data & insert) AND, the software must self - actuate (trigger) at pre - set time, daily, weekly or monthly. No human intervention!! For any clarification, pl. feel free to discuss with Abhi/ me. Give me targets for each graph.
CC : Kartavya
CC: Abhi

h.c.parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment