Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 18 May 1997

MOST COMMONLY FOUND "FIELDS"




FIELD NO.
FIELD TITLE
1
PERSONAL DATA
2
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION (ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION) PROFESSIONAL QUALIF. (MEMBERSHIP OF PROFESSIONAL BODIES)
3
CURRENT JOB
4
CURRENT RESPONSIBILITY (KEY AREAS OF ACTIVITIES FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITY)
5
PAST EXPERIENCE
6
PAST RESPONSIBILITY
7
ACHIEVEMENT & CONTRIBUTION

h.c.parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment