Thursday, 19 March 1998

ADVTS. FOR WEB - VISION

19 Mar 1998

ADVTS. FOR WEB - VISION

Vide my letter dt. 05/03/98, I had sent to you two advts. for release in the web – one section of web - vision. Let us call these about No. 1 & No. 2

    Now I enclose

       - Copies of adult numbers 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9

- a statement showing the dates on which these must appear.

Although you told me our phone that Advt. #1 (Job search without newspapers), will appear on 20/03/98, when I phoned - up Mr. SriRam Rammorthy of Express Computer, he told me  that it will appear only on 27/03/98 ! In future, I suggest you have a regular & timely follow -up

With the newspaper so that there is no roof - up. Suggest you once again re - confirm the dates by which the ad copy should reach them.

I wish to repeat that

       - each advt is 2 col. (76 mm) X 10 cm, priced at Rs. 1500/- each

       - all advts are to appear in web cue section of Web - vision

- all must appear under category Consultancy / consultant," which will ensure that these will definitely appear on the very first page of web - cue section and that too in the middle column, as shown in enclosed old (Feb. 27) issue of web - vision. It may move up or down in the middle column but it will ensure maximum visibility.

HEMEN PAREKH

No comments:

Post a Comment