Tuesday, 20 January 2004

SUN MICROSYSTEMS

20 Jan 2004

Abhi/Kartvya,

SUN MICROSYSTEMS

I force partner Program

Thank you for visiting us on 24th inst and for the very useful discussions, re: the possibility of our two organizations collaborating under suns I- force partner program.

During your visit, we had an opportunity to,

·     Show you what we have, so far achieved on www.Rearuitguru.com

·     Share with you our vision of evolving Recruitgiru in to a “Recruitment Process Platform” them development & development of an export system.

As suggested by you, I enclosed, requitguru’s

·     Vision statement

·     Technical write-up.

During our discussions, I also mentioned that we have initiated a dialogue with NCST/C-DAC,

To explore the possibility of collaboration in the development of an export system, drawing upon their experience in “ANWESHAK” – a NLP based software, and our domain expertise in the area of recruitment.

We believe, sun’s Java technology is an ideal platform to build and deploy a webservice (pay-per-use) application. And recruitment being a core business-process for millions of organizations across the world, such an application would become an extremely powerful proof-of concept”, when dealing with your customers. BY being an early adopter of Java-and that too as a webservice, we are, in principle, willing to provide you with such a proof.

I now await to hear from you, in as specific terms as possible, the kind of technical/ marketing and financial support that we can expect under Sun’s partner program.

Hemen Parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment