Tuesday, 10 December 1996

LOGIC FOR "EXPERIENCE"

Hugh
 From the view - point of interpretation (by intelligent software), the most difficult portion of a bio data are the paragraphs containing/ describing
 EXPERIENCE
 For the moment, all I have found out is that
·     There are 29 WAYS (Headings) to describe experience (ANNEX A)
·     There are 16 SUB - TOPICS (KEY - WORDS) appearing under "Experience"  (ANNEX B)
29 Ways, all mean the same thing - so not much of a problem there BUT, there can be hundreds of words under each of the 16 SUB - TOPICS. Each of these words,
·     Need to be deciphered, then
·     Put under appropriate sub - topic
This means, I have to create
DIRECTORIES OF WORDS
Falling under each of the 16 Sub - Topic. This is a marathon work but must be done. This may be the reason why RESUMIX software has KNOWLEDGE - BASE of 80000 words!
I hope I can do this in next 10 days, while you are converting LOGIC into software for
·     Name
·     Birth Date
·     Address
·     Telephone No.
·     Edu. Qualifications
·     Edu. Institutions
·     Grammer etc.
For which notes are sent/ enclosed


h.c.parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment