Saturday, 21 July 2007

NHRD OFFICE BEARERS

email: ksnhrd@gmail.com

Mr. K. Satyanarayana Executive Director National HRD Network Hyderabad

Dear Mr. Satyanarayana

My agenda is not hidden. It is transparent. I would like all Recruitment Managers to look at Resume Rater — then download (free) and tryout. I would be happy to receive your endorsement at Celebrity Opinions

If there are any questions, please feel free to phone me (M) — — — — —

Regards

Rahul

 

email: balaji.chetlur@Symphonysrv.com

Mr. C. Balaji Editor HRD Newsletter

Dear Mr. Balaji

For the benefit of your 5000+ HR practitioners community, may I request you to consider hosting on your website (www.nhrdn.org), Resume Rater which they can download for free? Of course, if that might appear like a "product promotion", and therefore you decide not to, I will understand your hesitation. Please feel free to phone (M) — — — — — with regards

Rahul.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment