Friday, 10 February 2006

NAV-BHARAT CENTRAL CHRONICLE

RecruitGuru The Future of Recruitment Web-Services

Editor Nav Bharat / Central Chronicle 3, Indira Press Complex, M.P. Nagar Zone 1, Bhopal (M.P.) 462023

10th February 2006

Dear Sir,

JAS : Job Advt. Summary

I refer to my letters dated 28th December 2005 and 13th January 2006, in which I had suggested,

  • Printing jobs for other cities (eg. Delhi / Mumbai etc.)
  • Increasing the number of jobs getting printed in "Avenues" (Central Chronicle)
  • Increasing the size of fonts for credit, viz: www.world-wide-jobs.com

I anxiously await your response. If there are any questions, please feel free to phone me on 09867550808

Awaiting your early response.

With Regards,

[Signature] Hemen Parekh

P.S. By now, 31 newspapers are printing JAS.

A-4, 515, Lok Bharati Complex, Marol Maroshi Road, Andheri (E), Mumbai - 400 059 INDIA Tel. : 022-5699 1554 www.world-wide-jobs.com Where jobs come searching for you on your mobile Where you "apply online" with a single click on your mobile

January 13, 2006

Editor Nav Bharat / Central Chronicle 3, Indira Press Complex M.P. Nagar Zone 1 Bhopal (M.P.)

Dear Sir,

JAS : Job Advt. Summary

I refer to my letter of Dec. 28, in which I had suggested that you print jobs available in Delhi or Mumbai or Bangalore etc. since Bhopal-based jobs are very few.

You can modify your requirement yourself online (Free Content) by entering your User ID / Password.

On other hand, if you want me to make that change from my end, it can be done. Just phone me on (M) 98 6755 0808.

I enclose, how SENTINEL (Guwahati) are printing daily.

With regards,

Hemen Parekh

Sent as Fax RecruitGuru The Future of Recruitment Web-Services

December 28, 2005

Editor Nava Bharat / Central Chronicle 3, Indira Press Complex M.P. Nagar Zone 1 BHOPAL (M.P.)

Dear Sir,

JAS : Job Advt. Summary

Thank you for sending a copy of your feature "Avenues" (Central Chronicle), dt. Dec. 20, 2005, carrying a tabulation of "Job Alerts", based on email feed by our website

https://www.google.com/search?q=World-Wide-Jobs.com.

I am indeed happy that you are providing a very valuable "Readership Service" to the jobseekers of Bhopal - perhaps numbering thousands.

But then, during past 30 days, out of some 45000 jobs posted on major jobsites, there were only 170 which called for posting city - Bhopal! - an average of mere 6 jobs/day!

I get a feeling that, if you wish to help the jobless of Bhopal, you may wish to publish daily, atleast 50 jobs - even if the posting city is Delhi - Mumbai - Bangalore etc., which generated (during last 30 days) 9850 / 9854 / 11403 jobs respectively. Why should educated / young professionals of Bhopal remain confined to their home-city?

While on this subject, I would also request you print that these jobs are "Posted on major jobsites during last 24 hours".

Could you also increase the font-size for www.World-Wide-Jobs.com? I would appreciate.

Please feel free to phone (M) 98 6755 0808

With regards,

[Signature] H.C. Parekh

A-4, 515, Lok Bharati Complex, Marol Maroshi Road, Andheri (E), Mumbai - 400 059 INDIA Tel. : 022-5699 1554 www.world-wide-jobs.com

H C Parekh

From: H C Parekh [hcp@recruitguru.com] Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2005 5:48 PM To: 'mpchron@vsnl.com' Cc: 'abhinandan@recruitguru.com'; 'rajita@recruitguru.com' Subject: JAS : Job Advt Summary

December 28, 2005

Editor Nava Bharat / Central Chronicle 3, Indira Press Complex M.P. Nagar Zone 1 BHOPAL (M.P.)

Dear Sir,

JAS : Job Advt Summary

Thank you for sending a copy of your feature "Avenues" (Central Chronicle), dt. Dec. 20, 2005, carrying a tabulation of "Job Alerts", based on email feed by our website

https://www.google.com/search?q=World-Wide-Jobs.com.

I am indeed happy that you are providing a very valuable "Readership Service" to the jobseekers of Bhopal - perhaps numbering thousands.

But then, during past 30 days, out of some 45000 jobs posted on major jobsites, there were only 170 which called for posting city - Bhopal! - an average of mere 6 jobs/day!

I get a feeling that, if you wish to help the jobless of Bhopal, you may wish to publish daily, atleast 50 jobs - even if the posting city is Delhi - Mumbai - Bangalore etc., which generated (during last 30 days) 9850 / 9854 / 11403 jobs respectively. Why should educated / young professionals of Bhopal remain confined to their home-city?

While on this subject, I would also request you print that these jobs are "Posted on major jobsites during last 24 hours".

Could you also increase the font-size for www.World-Wide-Jobs.com? I would appreciate.

Please feel free to phone (M) 98 6755 0808

With regards,

H.C. Parekh RecruitGuru hcp@recruitguru.com

12/28/05

 






No comments:

Post a Comment