Saturday, 7 January 2006

SENTINEL

Sentinel (Guwahati)

Sentinel – Guwahati

Ph: 0361-2529054

Contact Person:

  • Mr. Bordoloi – GM
  • (M) 98640-65150

Contacts

  • Has visited our office in 3rd week of Dec. → I sent an email to us, met Attri who gave demo.
  • I phoned around 25th – Bordoloi asked about “exclusivity for Assam,” which I agreed (without specifying period). He mentioned newspaper daily – it’s confirmed.
  • Bordoloi sent us email around 27th listing different functions for different days.
  • Attri modified software & started servicing accordingly from 28th.
  • I spoke to Bordoloi on 29th – asked him to check-up whether JAS that he is getting is intact. Said he will check-up & phone back in afternoon – did not.
  • He has mentioned printing will start from Monday – 2nd Jan.

 

Sentinel (Follow-up Notes)

  • 6th Jan: Spoke to Bordoloi – he is getting JAS regularly & has started printing for last 3/4 days. He promised to send copies by courier.
  • 8th Jan: Spoke to Mr. Bordoloi, said he would start printing full page from Monday.

 





No comments:

Post a Comment