Thursday, 15 May 2003

JOB SEEKER U-I REFERENCE PAGES

04-11-12 (top-right)

My Jobs Applied History

Dear Jobseeker

Only you can see this page – and only when logged in.
On this page, you can keep track of your job-hunting efforts.
Jobs that you applied for, are arranged in reverse chronology, i.e. latest job applied are on TOP / oldest ones at the bottom.
You can see the full job advt / by clicking on JobID.
This page will also help you to follow-up with the concerned Interviewer.

At the end of the interview, feel free to ask (politely):

“Sir, regarding my interview, who can I keep in touch with?
May I have his phone no. and email I.D.?”

 

Table

| Sl. No | Company Name | Position Applied | Job ID | Date Applied | Status (if interviewed) |
Intn. Date | Offered Job | On Hold | Rejected |

1 | H&M | Trainee Eng. | 1239 |
2 | Wipro | GET | 3658 |

(bottom-right of page: a handwritten tick mark ✓)

 



No comments:

Post a Comment