Monday, 31 March 2003

WEB SERVICE TIME FRAME

Kartavya / Abhi

31-03-03

Webservice: Time Frame

Enclosed find a timeframe. I have only listed activities/events which I could think of. Even here, sequence could be wrong – in which case, pl. modify.

As far as how long each “activity” could take, I have no clue. Only you two can jointly decide.

One important/urgent step is to appoint:
① ASP.NET programmer
② QA person

Without these resources, your time targets could go haywire.

I suppose, you will prepare a much more detailed project plan (overall as well as individual plan for each team member, including Inder / Anjaria / myself).


Abhi should follow up with:

  • Dr. D.J. Shah (Bhagubhai) – for quotations

  • Sajida – for Project Manhattan

  • DCA CD cracking/Installing (Server & Compiler)

  • Vipul Zaveri – for iPen experiment for filling in interview evaluation sheet online

  • Bookstores – purchase of ASP.NET books

  • Graphical tool for “Staff Attendance/Late Coming”

  • Contacting Corporate Database Vendors (sent by Sajida)





No comments:

Post a Comment